Berkeley Group Construction Opportunities
As part of its significant activities, the Berkeley Group, one of the largest property development companies in London and the South East, http://www.berkeleygroup.co.uk/, has a Foundation that amongst other things, aims to ensure that 250 unemployed Londoners a year gain employment, both directly within the Berkeley Group, but also within its extensive supply chain.
We assist the Berkeley Foundation by finding candidates for specific sectors that they recruit to. On this occasion, we are looking for excellent candidates that are looking to secure a career within the construction industry. Individuals can:
· Be looking for their first job within the sector (they will likely have had at least some taster training or informal experience)
· Be looking for an apprenticeship in any of the construction disciplines
· Have completed college courses with NVQ/City & Guilds certification
· Have existing experience in a particular trade and be looking to return to the construction sector
Candidates must be aged 16-24, live in Southwark and be unemployed, with no work or study commitments.
Candidates must also:
· Have good communication skills
· Have researched the Berkeley Group before they are telephone screened
· Be fully committed to the realities of working on site (early starts, all weather working)
· Be capable of passing a drugs test
· Be committed to working within the construction industry for the long term
A valid CSCS card would be a great advantage for candidates at any level.
For more information contact 020 7740 8200| M: 07818 060 479 or email@example.com quoting Reference: C0009