Tenants and Residents Social Improvements Grants (TRSIG) – formerly JSI
Southwark Council Tenants and Residents Social Improvements Grant (TRSIG) 2016/17 programme is now open for application.
TRSIG aims and priorities
· Activities intended to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour, particularly among youth
· Activities for children when they return home from school
· Activities to alleviate isolation and loneliness among the older generation living on council estates
· Activities intended to equip tenants and residents for volunteering and employment
You are eligible to apply if you are:
• Tenants and residents associations
• Tenant management organisations
• Service provider working with the above groups (not on their own)
The deadline for submission of completed application is Friday 11th March 2016 at 5pm. Please note that late applications will not be considered.
Housing & Modernisation
2nd Floor, Hub 4
160 Tooley Street
Tel.: 0207 525 7418