In March 2018, something big is coming to the streets of Greenwich, Southwark, Tower Hamlets and Lewisham. London Marathon Events is delighted to announce the launch of The Big Half – an exciting new event and festival that will feel and be like no other!
Imagine a major mass participation event that celebrates London’s multi-cultural diversity, brings local communities together to inspire social change, and welcomes all ages and abilities. The Big Half will be truly global, uniquely local – but for this, we need you!
Sported is thrilled to be teaming up with London Marathon Events to give you, your group and your local community an amazing opportunity to be a big part of the festivities.
Together, we would like to extend a warm invitation to attend a special Big Half community launch event at 10:00 on Wednesday 17 May 2017 at Rainmaking Loft, 1 International House, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1UN where you will get the chance to:
- Find out all about The Big Half, The Big Relay, The Little Half and The Big Festival.
- Get involved and become one of the first community groups to sign up. Get the chance to say “We were there at the start!”
- Learn how you can use The Big Half to promote and fundraise for your group.
- Have your say and help us deliver a uniquely local event.
- Network with other community groups in your local Borough.
To be part of the launch of this landmark global event and help us make it uniquely local, please register for your free ticket HERE.
We look forward to seeing you at the launch!
Community Engagement Manager
Housing and Modernisation Department
Community Engagement Division
PO Box 64529
London, SE1 5LX
Tel – 020 7525 5853
Mob – 07985 113786