This year’s conference will be at 9am – 5pm on Saturday 15th October 2016. This will take place at the William Booth College, Champion Park, London SE5 8BG.
The conference has been run for the last seventeen years. It provides residents who live in Southwark council managed properties with an opportunity to meet their peers, council officers, councilors to discuss and discuss key issues affecting their homes.
The theme for this year’s event is the housing crisis in London.
The event programme will include the following:
- Guest speaker – to be announced
- Workshops on the following topics: Youth Involvement, South London Cares, Regeneration and Universal Credit.
- Question Time Debate – featuring councillors and senior council officers.
- A ‘market place’ with stalls. Representatives from the council contractors and other service providers will be available in this area
- Entertainment provided by the Recycled Teenagers dance group.
- Lunch and raffle
To book a free place contact the Communities Division – email firstname.lastname@example.org
This will take place at the William Booth College, Champion Park, Champion Park, London SE5 8BG, 9.30am – 5.00pm.
The theme for this year’s event is social versus affordable housing. Guest speakers will include Simon Hughes MP and Harriet Harman MP.
You can register by completing the form below and emailing it to Louis Rotsos: email@example.com
TENANTS CONFERENCE 2014 REGISTRATION FORM
Louis Rotsos Capacity and Partnerships Co-ordinator
Housing & Community Services, Community Engagement
2nd Floor, Hub 4, Area E
PO Box 64529
London SE1P 5LX
Telephone 020 7525 1239