Joint Security Initiative (JSI) programme 2015-2016
The Southwark Council Joint Security Initiative (JSI) 2015-2016 programme is now open for application. The broad aims of this programme are:
· To contribute to Housing & Community Services’ delivery of the strategic objectives in the Council Plan
· Input to the crime and disorder strategy by reducing issues that affect people the most, linked to the fear of crime and wellbeing.
· Involve residents in solution solving partnerships to tackle local problems.
· Reduce barriers to involvement
· Promote inclusive and cohesive communities
You are eligible to apply if you are:
· Tenants and residents associations
· Tenant management organisations
· Area housing forums
· Service provider working with the above groups
Potential applicants are encouraged to attend the JSI workshop scheduled for Thursday 19th February 2015. Judging by the standard of applications submitted to the programme last year, the applications submitted by applicants who attended the workshop were generally of good standard. The programme for the workshop is in the application pack.
The deadline for submission of completed application is Monday 16th March 2015 at 5pm. Please note that late applications will not be considered.
Housing & Community Services
2nd Floor, Hub 4
160 Tooley Street
Tel.: 0207 525 7418