6.30pm Wednesday 28th March
Globe House | Corner of Bermondsey Street & Crucifix Lane
3rd MAY COUNCIL ELECTIONS CANDIDATES MEETING
WE HAVE INVITED THE SIX LEADING CANDIDATES FOR THE
LONDON BRIDGE AND WEST BERMONDSEY WARD TO PRESENT THEIR POSITIONS ON NEIGHBOURHOOD, LOCAL AND CITY-WIDE PLANNING ISSUES AND TO ANSWER GENERAL QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
Our meetings are open to the public and we encourage you to take this opportunity to bring others along with you for what we hope will be a very informative discussion.
6:30pm – Welcome and Update
- OBF Neighbourhood Area Application – our legal advice on Judicial Review
- A Local List for Southwark – A change of heart from the council?
- New Southwark Plan – Summary of key issues and expected timelines
7:00pm – Council Candidate Manifesto Introductions
- from the Liberal Democrats: Damian O’Brien, Humaira Ali, William Houngbo
- from Labour: Julie Eyles, John Batteson and Ed McDonagh
7:30pm – Questions to the candidates from the Forum
8:00pm – AOB
If you have any questions or comments which you would like the Forum to consider putting forward on your behalf please put them to us on firstname.lastname@example.org