If you’re eligible, book your COVID-19 vaccination
If you are aged 50 or over you can book your COVID-19 vaccination now. You can also book now if you are in one of the other categories listed below.
You can get the vaccine if:
- You are aged 50 or over
- You are at high risk from COVID-19
- You are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- You have a condition that puts you at higher risk
- You have a learning disability
- You are a main carer for someone at high right from COVID-19
Three reasons to book your vaccination
- The vaccine is safe and it works
- The vaccine is how we will get things back to normal
- The vaccine will protect you, your friends and your family.